Car Air Conditioner Inspection Service
by Jamie Ruf
Car Air Conditioner Inspection Service From $70.00
Keepin Cool offer the most comprehensive Inspection available of your vehicles A/C system. Any problems, leaks or items of concern will be reported to the vehicle owner. The options for repair or replacement will be discussed as necessary.
If your system is keeping you cool, use it regularly throughout the cooler and hotter months. Get an annual inspection from Keepin' Cool to make sure it is running at peak performance and is fully charged. Alternatively if your air conditioner system stops working, don't put it off get it repaired because it may cost you more later.
This service offers extremely good value for money and tells you exactly what you need to know about your car air conditioner system. Whether it actually needs a re-gas (not all vehicles require to be Re-Gas) or whether you have a problem that needs further attention before carrying out the actual Re-Gas.
This procedure will establish the condition of your vehicle air conditioner system and includes:
- Static & operating pressure checks
- In-car delivery temperature measurement
- Check for odours in vehicle
- Compressor clutch operation, drive belt visual check
- Check condition of condenser, pipes and hoses
- Aircon drier/filter- condition check
- Correct operation of condenser fan
- leak system check, Electronic refrigerant sniffer, Ultra Violet dye test, Vacuum leak test
- De-Gas system