Spring is the Perfect Time: Preparing Your Vehicle for Summer
by Jamie Ruf
Around Brisbane, people feel it in the air. Spring is upon us! As people are busy enjoying this time of the year it is also important to take a look at your vehicle. While you may not be giving it much thought, it’s actually an ideal time to start preparing your vehicle for the summer months that soon lie ahead. A little bit of preparation today can help your vehicle stay in tip-top condition tomorrow!
Here are a few things you can do to prepare your vehicle for summer:
- Get your oil changed if you are near the six-month or 10,000 km mark. Also, check to see if it’s time to change out your air and cabin filter.
- Take a look at your windshield wipers and see if they are ready to get you through spring and into summer. The last thing you want is to be caught in a downpour with wipers that are ineffective.
- Inspect the lights on your vehicle to ensure they are all in good working order. Replace the bulbs in the ones that need replacing.
- Make sure you have a well-stocked emergency road kit in your vehicle. More people travel during the summer months, so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Have your air conditioning unit inspected to make sure that it’s working properly. You can be in a rush during the warmer months, so have the air ready to cool the vehicle off the first day it gets sticky.
Drivers around Brisbane will find that things go smoother if they take a few minutes to prepare now. Spring is a great time to get your vehicle ready for the warmer months. When it comes to air conditioning, be sure to bring it to Keepin’ Cool. We will make sure your air conditioning is running great and ready for the summer months!