Keepin cool about us
by Jamie Ruf
Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning Specialist
Keepin' Cool was established in 2006, to fulfil a need for a high quality and affordable service. While researching the market, we noticed an opportunity for a mobile car air conditioning specialist to serve our clients needs anywhere they choose, home or work.
We are based in Brisbane (Logan City) and cover an area up to 40 km radius - download our printable map. Our normal operating hours are shown. Evening and weekend appointments are available by special request:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Weekends By appointment only
We service all makes and models including European, American and imported vehicles. The same attention is given to a small family cars as to a large executive sports car.
Keepin' Cool is Australian refrigeration Council AU13448 certificated in the safe handling of refrigerants Proprietor; Jamie Ruf has a Certificate II in Automotive (Mechanical - Air Conditioning) And a Refrigerant Handling Licence. Jamie also has worked in Automotive Air Conditioning for the past 22yrs in a variety of roles Manager of a large Wholesales and Manufacturing Automotive air conditioning business. Also served many years with Greyhound buses as an air conditioning Technician these precision skills are maintained in every aspect of Keepin' Cool.
Car air conditioning needs regular servicing to maintain performance and reduce necessary bills. For the full range of procedures available see services.
Keepin' Cool can also service pre-1992 classic or imported vehicles by converting to a non-CFC environmentally friendly refrigerant. For more details, see R12 retro fits/conversion.
As car air conditioning specialists, Keepin' Cool can provide a range of services whether you drive a car, van, truck or motor home.
WE PROVIDE A FULL ON-SITE SERVICE WHICH INCLUDES:
- Deodorising/Anti bacterial treatment
- A/C servicing
- Fault finding
- Leak testing
- Air con Repairs
- Retro Fitting
- Flushing out air conditioning components
- Gas recovery
- Air conditioning Pipes & Hose repairs
OUR CAR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE LIST:
- Identify the type of gas in the system
- Diagnose and Repair all air conditioning problems
- Convert Pre 1994 vehicles from old CFC R12 gas to New R134a gas
- Remove and replace the filter unit if necessary
- Check condition of the compressor and condenser unit
- Check condition of all hoses and wiring harnesses
- Pressure test the system
- Vacuum system for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Recharge/Regas with R134A refrigerant , Fluro dye and oil
- Leak test all components
- Carry out pressure and temperature test
- We repair and service compressors
- Repair and modify - All Hoses and Pipes including
- Eliminate bad odors from your air conditioner
- Repair climate control systems
FIVE REASONS TO USE KEEPIN' COOL
- Mobile service
- Seniors discount
- Friendly, Fast & Reliable Service
- Qualified ARC tick Approved Technicians
- We Come To You , saving You Time And Money
Our Mission Statement
"To offer the very best Vehicle Air Conditioning Servicing and Repairs through dedication and knowledge. To be fair and courteous to all our customers. To protect the environment by ensuring correct procedures are observed at all times."
Some Key Points.
- Price - We don't have the overheads of a service centre so we are able to pass these savings on to our customers by way of lower prices
- Complete Car Air Conditioning Fitting and Repairs Service
- Repairing, your cars air conditioning system - We can repair the following parts and components; Flexible Hosing, Metal Piping, Repair/replace Compressor components, Drive Belt replacement
- Our standard service consists of: Replace Refrigerant, Checking Compressor oil level, Check condition of flexible hose's, Compressor Drive Belt check.
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Alternatively if you just want some free advice about your car air conditioning system or wish to make a booking directly, then we will be more than pleased to hear from you by phone: